With its modular structure, it provides functionality and esthetics to your workplace.It unites the characteristics of the place with ergonomics and thus ensures a comfortable workspace and contributes to the enhancement of the performance of the users.
Project and manufacturing in various sizes and characteristics of various models is available for customer requirements.
Modular tables can be made of any of the laminate, stainless steel, glass or acrylic materials.
KD180-Device Module Technical Features
- 1 mm thick sheet is used for all parts of the cabinet.
- Cabinet size:500x500x850mm H
- In the lower section, cabinet is placed on 100mm high plinth.
- There are knuckle feet under the plinth which balance the cabinet.
- On the cabinet there is a laminated table over 18mm thick rasping sheet.
- The rear edge of the table is heightened 50mm.
- Table application can be manufactured with glass, compact or acrylic materials to the needs.
- Cabinet consists of two sections.The lower section has covers, its height is 325mm and manufactured with two walls.Cover can be vertically opened and closed with control with 2 suspension hinges.
- There is an embedded handle on the cover.
- The upper section is manufactured in order to place equipments.The height of the device section is 400mm.The rear section is manufactured in a way to allow cable inlets and air circulation.
- All of the metal sections are painted with electrostatic powdered paint and ovendried in 200 °C.