Trolleys, which can be designed in various models in different departments of hospitals and medical centers thanks to being a modular system, provides the users with a complete mobile system.
It bears various accessories and many functions within a small space and presents all of these to you with high safety.
- Main frame consists of 45×45 and 45×90 mm sigma profile on both sides and 45x45mm bearing sigma profile on the bottom section.
- Frame dimensions: 590 x 600 x 1470 mm (width x depth x height)
- Side sigma profiles are bolted to the bearing sigma profile at the bottom vertically (90°) and manufactured in a way to disassemble for transport.
- Shelves are manufactured in 500X600X35mm dimensions.
- There are two push arms on each of the side profiles on the front and rear of the stand.
- For a second monitor there is a telescopic monitor bearing equipment which can be mounted on side poles.
- Telescopic roller bearing with 450mm length for drawer and 400mm length for keyboard are used. This way, the maximum usage of drawer inner space is ensured.
- All sheet metal surfaces are painted with electrostatic powdered paint and ovendried in 200 °C.
- Each of the 4 100 mm diameter rotating, trackless and silent wheels, two of which have break mechanisms, have 80kg bearing capacity.
- Alongside with six grounding plugs, 8 ampere fuse and 5 m cable are located as disassembled in its own casing on the back side of the trolley. Cable winding tool is mounted on the side of the plug group.
- Monitor holding equipment is positioned in the centre and it is manufactured in a way to allow turning, tilting and locking if required. Connection VESA 75/100
- In Standard Trolley;
- 1 main chasis
- 4 shelves with adjustable height
- 1 keyboard shelf
- 1 drawer module
- 1 cable winding equipment
- 1 monitor bearing equipment
- 1 five pin plug fuse and 5m cable.
- Camera and endoscope holder (can be mounted on right and left sides)
- Camera holder mounted on trolley
- Bearing equipment for gas cylinder. Can be mounted on the back of drawer module. Maximum diameter for the gas cylinder is 155 mm.
- The packing dimensions for disassembled standard trolley are 1500(w)x780(d)x400mm(h). In this condition, the weight of the standard trolley is 60kg.